- 3 packages cream cheese
- 1/2 lb shredded colby cheese
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 6-8 tablespoons Crystal hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch fresh curly-leaf parsley
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- assorted crackers
- mince garlic in food processor.
- add cream cheese, hot sauce, worschestshire sauce whip well.
- add half of shredded cheese mixture to food processor and pulse several times.
- turn cream cheese mixture into remaining shredded cheese and mix well.
- refridgerate for 1 hour.
- form into 3 softball size balls.
- pulse fresh parsley in food processor add nuts pulse 3-4 times to mix well.
- roll balls in parsley mixture.
- chill for several hours.
- serve with crackers and veggies.