- 16-18 unbaked frozen dinner rolls (I use 14 rolls with a regular size Bundt pan, otherwise it will ‘overflow’)
- 1 (3 ounce) package regular butterscotch pudding mix (NOT INSTANT)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- The night before place frozen rolls in well greased bundt pan.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls, sprinkle brown sugar over pudding mix, sprinkle chopped pecans over brown sugar, pour melted butter over all.
- To prevent dough from forming a hard crust while it’s rising overnight, cover with a damp towel or tightly wrap with plastic wrap. Let rise overnight at room temperature about 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Turn pan over onto a serving platter to remove. Serve by pulling apart chunks with forks.