- 4 cups chicken broth (or 2 cans)
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (Kraft is fine)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- Heat chicken broth to boiling.
- Meanwhile, combine beef, cheese and pepper.
- Knead lightly to mix but don’t overdo it.
- Roll into 1 inch meatballs.
- Drop meatballs into boiling broth and reduce heat to simmering (medium low usually).
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with french bread if you have it.