This is a weight watchers recipe. It is 2 points per 1 cup serving.
- 1 lb chicken boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2-19oz jars picante sauce (one mild one medium)
- 1-49oz fat free chicken broth
- 1-48oz jar great northern beans
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne or chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
boil chicken breasts in water seasoned with salt and pepper, cool slightly and shred meat. Discard water. Combine all ingredients in a stockpot bring to boil and reduce to simmer for 1 hour.
can be served with low fat cheese and fat free sour cream (just be sure to add the points if you are dieting)