Great for parties!
- 1 lb frozen bread or pizza dough – defrosted
- 1/2 pound shaved Ham
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup miracle whip
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tblsp grated parm cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Place dough on lightly floured surface; roll into 12×8 in rectangle
- Top dough evenly with ham, leaving 1/2 inch border around the edges of the dough, slices of ham can overlap
- Mix cheddar cheese and miracle whip and spread evenly over ham
- Moisten edges of the dough with water. Starting at one of the long sides of dough, fold 1/3 of the dough over filling, then repeat with other long side of dough, pinch ends together to seal
- place the roll, seam side down, on a lightly greased baking sheet or an ungreased silicone mat.
- cut 3 diaganol slits in the top of the dough and brush evenly with egg; sprinkle with parm cheese
Bake 35 to 40 mins or until golden brown. Cool 10 mins before cutting into 6 slices