- 1 package regular size Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package white almond bark
- 1 package chocolate almond bark
- mix Oreos and cream cheese together until almost no white shows. Roll into walnut size balls. Chill for an hour.
- Melt 3/4 package of white or chocolate almond bark. Using a toothpick, dip ball in the melted white or chocolate almond bark. Allow to harden on wax paper.
- melt about 1/4 package of chocolate or white almond bark. Once coating is hard, decorate with drizzle of chocolate or white almond bark.