I found this recipe on another website…I need these in my life!
- 1 lb butter
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 lb flour
- 1 lb corn syrup
- 1 lb almonds, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cookie sheets by covering with parchment.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixer.
- Add flour and continue to mix.
- Add the corn syrup and continue mixing.
- Add the almonds and mix until incorporated.
- Drop almond lace by the tbsp onto the parchment paper, no more than 3 per ½ sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown then remove from the oven. Let cool for 60-90 seconds.
- Remove from the sheet pan and mold over a wooden rolling pin.
- Let cool until firm.