4-10oz Cans Country Style Biscuit Dough
1-10oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1-26oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
3 Cooked Chicken Breasts, roughly chopped
1/4 brick Cream Cheese
1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 small bag frozen mixed veggies ( I used the steam in bag size with peas, carrots, beans and corn)
Salt, pepper and granulated garlic to taste
1. In a saucepan, combine the soups, cream cheese, veggies and the seasonings.
2. Remove from heat and fold in the chicken.
3. Once completely cool, mix in the shredded cheese, set aside.
4. Prepare the muffin tins with non stick spray.
5. Line each tin with a biscuit, I flatten mine out like little pizzas, and the biscuit will go about 1/4 of the way up.
6. Top with a spoonful of chicken filling. Do not cover completely, you want the biscuit to grow around the filling.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Let cool in muffin tin for approximately 3 minutes and then cool completely on wire baking rack.
Makes about 40 pot pies.