1 bag Country Style Frozen Hashbrowns (chunky, not shredded)
1/2 onion, chopped fine
1 Brick Cream Cheese (don’t use Fat Free or reduced fat, it doesn’t melt)
1-10oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
3-10oz cans Chicken Broth
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Saute onion in butter until golden in your soup pot
2. Add chicken broth to soup pot
3. Add 1/2 of hashbrowns
4. Add cream of chicken, salt & pepper
5. Let simmer for 2 hours.
6. Add remaining hashbrowns & cream cheese, simmer for 1 hour.
7. Serve with Shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, chives and sour cream for Loaded Potato Soup