4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
10 small red skin potatoes,quartered
1 head of Garlic, smashed
1 lemon, 1/2 for juice – 1/2 sliced thin to mix in casserole
prepared Italian Dressing
Salt & Pepper
1. pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2. spread small amount of dressing in bottom of 13×9 baking dish
3. toss garlic, green beans, potatoes, lemon slices with italian dressing to coat.
4. place green bean mixture in 13×9
5. place chicken on top of green bean mixture, season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and drizzle with dressing.
6. cook for 30 minutes until chicken starts to brown. stir so chicken is covered with green beans and potatoes and lower oven to 325 degrees. Cook for approximately 1 hour longer, basting chicken and stirring green bean mixture occasionally to crisp potatoes and keep chicken moist.