- 1 pound thick bacon slices
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- Arrange bacon in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined and parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Cover evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done.
- let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is set.
Black Pepper – Brown Sugar Bacon Variation:
- Press 1/4 cup cracked black pepper onto bacon slices before covering with brown sugar.
- Proceed with recipe above.
This is a Paula Deen recipe that I have renamed because it became a oozing blob that took over my kitchen counter after I allowed it to rise overnight. I was not familiar with how quickly the frozen bread dough actually rises! It is delicious and worth every calorie.
- 15 frozen Rhodes rolls
- 1 – 3 oz pkg butterscotch pudding mix, NOT INSTANT
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 stick butter, melted
- the night before serving place frozen rolls in a greased bundt pan
- sprinkle with pudding, brown sugar and nuts
- pour butter over top
- cover tightly with greased plastic wrap and a drap with a kitchen towel
- let rise 6 to 8 hours
- bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins
- let cool for 5 mins in pan and turn out onto serving platter
1 Tbls melted butter
6 slices deli ham
1 Tbls maple syrup
1 tsp butter cut into six equal pieces
**english muffins, toast or biscuits
preheat oven to 400 degrees
brush a muffin tin with melted butter, line with slice of hame and brush with maple syrup, add one pat of butter, crack egg in each muffin tin and season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 15-20 mins until set, twist to remove from muffin tin serve over bread of choice.