4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
10 small red skin potatoes,quartered
1 head of Garlic, smashed
1 lemon, 1/2 for juice – 1/2 sliced thin to mix in casserole
prepared Italian Dressing
Salt & Pepper
1. pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2. spread small amount of dressing in bottom of 13×9 baking dish
3. toss garlic, green beans, potatoes, lemon slices with italian dressing to coat.
4. place green bean mixture in 13×9
5. place chicken on top of green bean mixture, season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and drizzle with dressing.
6. cook for 30 minutes until chicken starts to brown. stir so chicken is covered with green beans and potatoes and lower oven to 325 degrees. Cook for approximately 1 hour longer, basting chicken and stirring green bean mixture occasionally to crisp potatoes and keep chicken moist.
1 – 16oz bag of Red Lentils, rinsed well
4 large carrots, chopped
1 – bag southern style frozen hashbrowns (not the kind with peppers)
12 cups water
1/2 cup Chicken soup base
4 small onions chopped
2 tbls butter
1 tbls olive oil
2 tbls tomato paste
paprika, black pepper, salt, to taste
pinch of allspice
and cayenne pepper to taste
bring water to boil and dissolve soup base. Add lentils, carrots, potatoes, bring to boil and reduce to simmer 30 minutes. While soup is simmering prepare onions. In separate fry pan melt the butter and oil, cook onions until golden stir in tomato paste and cook two more minutes. add the onion mixture to the soup mixture and cook 20 minutes. Use immersion blender to puree to desired texture
I added a pinch of allspice and a healthy shake of cayenne pepper at the end.
It gets thicker as it cooks add water and seasoning to taste
Serve with lemon wedges and fresh bread
4-10oz Cans Country Style Biscuit Dough
1-10oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1-26oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
3 Cooked Chicken Breasts, roughly chopped
1/4 brick Cream Cheese
1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 small bag frozen mixed veggies ( I used the steam in bag size with peas, carrots, beans and corn)
Salt, pepper and granulated garlic to taste
1. In a saucepan, combine the soups, cream cheese, veggies and the seasonings.
2. Remove from heat and fold in the chicken.
3. Once completely cool, mix in the shredded cheese, set aside.
4. Prepare the muffin tins with non stick spray.
5. Line each tin with a biscuit, I flatten mine out like little pizzas, and the biscuit will go about 1/4 of the way up.
6. Top with a spoonful of chicken filling. Do not cover completely, you want the biscuit to grow around the filling.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Let cool in muffin tin for approximately 3 minutes and then cool completely on wire baking rack.
Makes about 40 pot pies.
1 bag Country Style Frozen Hashbrowns (chunky, not shredded)
1/2 onion, chopped fine
1 Brick Cream Cheese (don’t use Fat Free or reduced fat, it doesn’t melt)
1-10oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
3-10oz cans Chicken Broth
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Saute onion in butter until golden in your soup pot
2. Add chicken broth to soup pot
3. Add 1/2 of hashbrowns
4. Add cream of chicken, salt & pepper
5. Let simmer for 2 hours.
6. Add remaining hashbrowns & cream cheese, simmer for 1 hour.
7. Serve with Shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, chives and sour cream for Loaded Potato Soup
1 pound shrimp, cleaned
3 peaches, cut into chunks
4 green onions, cut in one inch sections
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons sweet paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons ancho chili powder
Mix all spices in a large bowl, toss shrimp, peaches and onions until coated. Thread on skewers, cook on medium grill for approximately 4 minutes per side or until shrimp is cooked through and opaque. Serve with fresh lime and pineapples.
3 cans yellow corn
3 cans white corn
1 handful grape tomatos cut in half
1 cucumber rough chopped
Krogers Zesty Italian Dressing to taste
salt & pepper
mix all ingredients in large bowl chill before serving